1005 West Main Street, Danville, IN 46122
317.745.4284 [email protected]


Parish Expenditures

If you need to request a payment to a vendor for services rendered to the parish or perhaps reimbursement for expenses incurred on behalf of the parish, you are at the right place for information and blank forms.

How to Request a Payment or Reimbursement
1. Click HERE to download a copy of the Expenditure Check Request (ECR) form.
2. Complete the form.
3. Attach all original receipts or invoices. Attach proof of prior authorization from your Commission Chair or Fr. Mike. Copies of e-mails will suffice for proof of prior authorization. Otherwise, the ECR must be signed by the Commission Chair.
4. Submit the completed form, original receipts and proof of prior authorization to Anna Wray at the parish office.

Some Things to Keep in Mind:
• Original receipts and a completed ECR form must be submitted within 30 days of the earliest dated receipt or invoice.

• Expenditures must be approved in advance by the Commission Chair of the budgeted area to be charged or Fr. Mike. ECRs will not be accepted without proof of
prior authorization.

• The parish will not reimburse for sales tax. To obtain tax exempt form ST-105 for use at the point of sale, click HERE. To obtain the parish’s tax ID number, contact Anna Wray at the parish office.

• If you are not able to get to the office to submit the ECR form during normal business hours, put the form and supporting documentation in an envelope and drop into the collection basket at mass. Be sure to keep copies of all documents submitted until payment is made.

• To request reimbursement for mileage, click HERE to obtain a mileage reimbursement form. Requests for mileage reimbursements should be made within 30 days of the trip. Mileage is measured from the driver’s point of departure to the destination. The point of departure is defined as either the driver’s origination point or the parish, whichever is closer to the destination point. Reimbursement will not be made for gasoline purchases or car rental fees. Only mileage will be reimbursed. The Archdiocese mileage reimbursement rate is 75% of the published IRS rate at the time the trip was taken.

For a copy of the parish’s complete disbursement policy, click HERE.

If you have questions, please contact Anna Wray at the parish office at (317) 745-4284 or e-mail her at [email protected]

Blank Form Quick Links

Expenditure Check Request (ECR) Form
Mileage Reimbursement Form
ST-105 Form